WOW Rover Flatwater Stand Up Paddle Board
Inflatable paddleboards offer huge advantages over hard boards because of their small storage footprint, easy portability, and overall durability. The Rover weighs less than 30lbs and, when deflated, can be put in its customized backpack for carrying and can easily fit in the trunk of a small car. The Rover is also extremely durable because it is made from military grade drop stitch material with an extra layer of heavy duty PVC. The one drawback to inflatable SUP’s has always been that they would flex in the middle while being used. This is why we made the Rover 6” thick instead of the standard 4”. When inflated properly to 13 PSI the Rover can be used by a rider up to 250lbs without any noticeable flex. The Rover paddleboard comes with an adjustable 3-piece paddle, universally compatible fin-box with removable center fin, high pressure hand pump with pressure gauge, valve wrench and repair kit, as well as a customized backpack.
• 10’6” x 30” x6” Inflated Size; Maximum weight capacity is 250lbs
• Easy Storage – Can be rolled up and packed in the included backpack. Deflated size: 30”x14”x8”
• Extremely Durable – Made from military grade drop stitch material.
• Portable – The entire package weighs less than 15KG and can be carried in a backpack.
• Inflates in 5 minutes
• Comes with an adjustable 3-piece paddle, universally compatible fin-box w/removable fin, high pressure hand pump with pressure gauge, valve wrench, repair kit, and a customized backpack.
• Large EVA non-slip pad